After 8 years in California we have finally made it back to New England! We have made the move back in stages... Miles came first at Thanksgiving time, the rest of us at Christmas. Stephen and I traveled back to Crescent City in mid-January to pack up the house and ship everything across the county.
We stayed in Gilford at my sister's house for six weeks. While there we made our final decision (Maine Coast Memorial Hospital in Ellsworth, ME!), we travelled to Mount Desert Island to find a home, travelled back to Crescent City to pack the house and ship Stephen's car and then arrange for everything to meet back up in Bar Harbor. And we also flew down to Florida to see Stephen's family for a week in the midst of it all... It was a wild six weeks! So much happened that I couldn't keep up with the blog. We also had limited internet access but now we are tucked into our new home with internet access once again so hang on as I take you through these past few weeks....

No comments:
Post a Comment