Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Love My Boys!

Oh how I love my boys.  Ian continues to become a wonderful big brother to Brendan and Brendan is really starting to watch his big brother closely.  Ian loves to hold his little brother on his lap and often gives him hugs and kisses.  I look forward to seeing them play together and one of my greatest hopes is that they develop a lifelong friendship with each other.


And Stephen, AKA Daddy...  He is the most amazing, wonderful father these boys could ask for.  I feel so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing man in my life.  He holds this family together.  When I'm tired from being up at night nursing I can count on Stephen to be there for us all... changing diapers, reading stories, taking walks and trips to the park and making the most amazing meals ever.  

No comments: