A little bit of this and that about the boys in my life... Daddy, Ian, Brendan and Miles.
This is the best picture of Ian. I love the black and white, and his expression is priceless! He is so very handsome!
I LOVE this picture! Totally adorable bare bottom of his :)You better watch out... life is a whole new ballgame when they're mobile!
You better not blame pee puddles on Miles if you're gonna let Ian crawl around like that! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is the best picture of Ian. I love the black and white, and his expression is priceless! He is so very handsome!
I LOVE this picture! Totally adorable bare bottom of his :)
You better watch out... life is a whole new ballgame when they're mobile!
You better not blame pee puddles on Miles if you're gonna let Ian crawl around like that! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment