Sunday, February 22, 2009

Family Photo Fun

Yesterday we had our first family photo taken. Even Miles was included. It was actually quite a challenge to get Miles to sit still and look at the camera, to keep Ian from crying and spitting up and for Stephen and I to remain serious and not laugh too hard. Here are a few of the proofs...

The whole family...


This is my personal favorite...


Miles stealing a kiss...


a serious Ian...


Surprise!!!


And just the three of us...

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love these photos!! I can't believe how much Ian has grown and how much hair he has (read: incredibly jealous of the fabulous hair ;)! Christy, you look fabulous...can't believe you JUST had a baby! We miss you guys and can't wait to see more pics of Ian as he grows in the coming weeks!

Love you all!
Jess & Sebastian