

To update you on what Ian is up to these days... he continues to enjoy rolling over, he flips from back to front effortlessly these days and, although he can go front to back, he seems a little more hesitant to do this move (he's bonked his head a few times on the way around which I think has perhaps intimidated him a bit). He is able to sit without support for a few seconds and seems to really enjoy this new position. He's turning pages in his board books but he seems to enjoy trying to chew on them more than anything. I keep thinking he must be teething because of how much he likes to chew on things (and the amount of drool he can produce) but no sign of teeth yet! I'm still exclusively breastfeeding him (thank goodness for electric pumps!) but he's definitely taking an interest in what we are eating. I had planned to wait until 6 months to introduce solids but we'll see... He's developing a little personality, he continues to be a very mellow baby - he rarely fusses but recently he's realized that he can use his voice to get our attention! We are immensely proud of him for each and every little thing he does, for instance he's attacking the flag toy on his exersaucer right now and I'm cheering him on - what an amazing baby able to attack a flag like that!
1 comment:
Kids are so fun! And I'm so glad that you have your handsome Ian!
Post a Comment