Tuesday, October 14, 2008

24 weeks - and growing by the minute!

Today marks 24 weeks... which means only 16 to go! I can only imagine how big I'm going to be if I continue at the current rate. Here's a belly shot from today -


YIKES! You can look back at my September "As the belly grows" post for a comparison.

Here's the classic "pregnant lady holding tummy" shot - which I now realize makes a much nicer picture than just my belly sticking out...


Fortunately I have had two very good friends pass on some cute maternity clothes which makes growing larger much more fun. Thank you Holly and Wendy!
I've been working on painting a mural in the Nursery and it's almost finished. I'll post pictures when I'm done with it.
Missing you all and happy to share this amazing journey with you through pictures and blog posts.

3 comments:

Maddy said...

Look at you- you popped! You look gorgeous! Enjoy the next few months, while you're getting all the love and attention without the backaches and midnight trips to the bathroom :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much you have grown in just a couple of weeks! So wonderful looking . . . Thank you for sharing!

Holly said...

The Matt319 is Matt's login information. Sorry for the confusion. I just didn't want you to think that some crazy stranger was stalking your blog - just techno illiterate me!