Saturday, November 29, 2008

Less than 10 weeks to go!

I have had a wonderful Thanksgiving week - so much to be thankful for.... A wonderful family, amazing friends, the most special husband in the world and a healthy little bean who just keeps on growing.
I spent the first half of the week with my family in North Carolina and then returned home to meet up with my dear friends Arwen and Nate. Here's our Thanksgiving feast... it was sure fun to eat for two!


My family was amazed by the size of my belly... Apparently I'm carrying much like my Mom carried. The only problem I see is that we were both HUGE (I was 9 pounds 6 ounces and she was 9 pounds 14 ounces) - hopefully little bean isn't trying to be that large! Here's my latest belly shot...
There are lots of fun photos from North Carolina... I'll post them as soon as they are forwarded on to me.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

I love watching your slideshow. I just watch it over and over again. It is so awesome! It is funny to watch your hair grow along with your belly :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Holly said...

Again - so adorable. You look radiant, and I just want to reach out and rub the belly. I cannot believe the bean is almost here!